Common Cold-Help From Chinese Medicine
Author: Liu En-Zhao, Carl Stimson,
For patients with the common cold, Chinese medicine can provide extraordinary results, Not only can chinese medicine improve symptoms, but it may help to reduce or even eliminate the need for pharmaceuticals. This is not merely a manual, but a useful tool for common cold sufferers.
- Clear explanations of the basics of Chinese medical theory
- Step-by-step guide to what is involved in a treatment of Chinese medicine
- Lifestyle instructions on diet, exercise, and at-home therapies
- Introduction to the various therapies used in Chinese medicine such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, tui na massage, and others
- Clear writing and informative illustrations make it easy to grasp